Home: Business: U.S. Companies
- Acme Industries, Inc. - Specializes in CNC machining of medium to large, complex and high-precision parts.
- Agnew Tech-II - A multilingual, multinational, multimedia company that provides translations of print, interactive and video programs, and Web pages in any language.
- AlkaDye Group - An international dyestuff manufacturer with over 30 authorized distributors & 40 production plants in Asia, Europe and America producing Acid, Direct, Disperse, Reactive, Basic, Cationic, Vat and Sulfur dyestuff.
- Amerden, Inc. - Specializes in designing custom automatic guided vehicle systems for your material handling needs.
- Antek, LLC - Provides earth station support services around the world; Antek's capabilities range from systems engineering to onsite integration. Products include waveguide assemblies, feed diplexers, RF/IF cable assemblies and machined parts.
- Fox Industries, Inc. - Manufactures high quality, state of the art products used to construct, repair, rebuild and protect concrete, wood and steel structures.
- Gas Control Systems, Inc. - Custom built nitrogen generators and gas analyzers for all industries.
- Goodnature Products, Inc. - Manufacturer of food, juice, pharmaceutical, herbal, and waste processing equipment, extraction and dewatering presses, pasteurizers, evaporators, infusers, and shredders.
- Gotar Technologies - Utilizes a revolutionary cleaning product that provides an economic solution for all degreasing and corrosion problems, chalky deposits, carbon, scale and
oxidation. Our products are non-toxic, 98.16% biodegradable, and completely bioavailable.
- Harmonics Limited LLC - Dedicated to helping businesses maximize their mission-critical
electrical systems. Manufactures and distributes the most comprehensive suite of passive harmonic suppression systems available today.
- Microplasmic Corporation - An R & D Company that has developed a unique surface coating technology called the Microplasmic Process (MPP). The coating is resistant to wear, electricity, chemical corrosion, heat and produces no hazardous waste.
- Mil-Pac Services - Custom manufacturer of corrugated boxes and pads, and barcode labels and equipment; distributor of packaging and shipping materials. Deliver in San Diego, ship USA, Canada.
- Tilt-Or-Lift, Inc. - Offers forklift service lifts; designed to allow complete access to underside parts of forklifts, industrial vehicles, and light trucks for lubrication, repair or parts replacement.
- Tractor Supply Company - Large operator of retail farm stores in America; supplies daily farm and ranch maintenance needs; online catalog.
- TRESK Group, Inc., - A North American leading distributor of material handling, lifting, storage, dock equipment and shop furniture. Visit the online store featuring thousands of products. You may download the catalog and view and print all the pricing and technical information.
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company - A nationwide design/build commercial contractor. Analyze clients’ proposed sites and make recommendations; project teams work closely with clients and architects to determine the best possible phasing and sequence of design and construction activities.