Home: Business: Non-Profit Organizations
- Association for Bullet Control - An organization enacted to both pass a policy limiting the usage of bullets in America, as well as trying to raise funds for victims of bullet violence.
- Children of the Andes - Registered charity that supports Colombian organizations
dedicated to improving the lives of the country's most vulnerable children. Its work focuses on the rescue and rehabilitation of Colombia's street children by
providing food, medicine and clothes. Also funds education, recreation and
nutrition programs for the children.
- Food for the Hungry - Food for the Hungry is dedicated to meeting physical and spiritual needs around the world. Through Food for the Hungry, caring people can sponsor a child and save the lives of hungry boys and girls living in desperate poverty in the Third World. You can even e-mail your sponsored child from this site.
- Hope4Youth Foundation - Christian NASCAR Driver Jerrod Sessler encourages youth to pursue their dreams. Through interactive multimedia school assemblies and youth group events he shares his love of auto racing sports and delivers an inspirational "you can do it" message.
- Hunger-Free Holiday - With a few simple clicks, visitors to the Hunger-Free Holiday Web site can make contributions directly to America's Second Harvest via secure credit card transactions from now until Dec. 31. For every dollar donated, America's Second Harvest distributes 34 pounds of food and grocery products to needy Americans.
- NetAid - This site was launched to help eradicate one of the world's most serious problems, extreme poverty; concerts will be held to raise money which will be disbursed to anti-poverty projects around the world.
- New Jersey Poison Information and Education System - A non-profit organization that coordinates the treatment and distribution of information concerning poisons, drugs and targeted health issues through telephone managements, consultation, education and research.
- Shop2Give - Select products offered by more than 100 leading merchants -- and donate to one of 640,000 non-profit organizations of their choice for free.
- The Hunger Site - Links net users and the corporate world to benefit the world's hungry. By clicking on the site's "Donate Free Food" button, web surfers can donate a serving of rice, wheat or corn to a hungry person somewhere in the world, at no expense to themselves. Corporate sponsors pick up the tab for the meal in exchange for free advertisement on the site.