Home: Health: Diseases/Conditions
- Alzheimersdisease.com - Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. sponsors this interactive Alzheimer's disease online resource for healthcare professionals and Alzheimer's disease caregivers; provides timely, practical information directly relevant to the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
- American Cancer Society - Nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem Access; cancer patients and their caregivers now have access to "Chemotherapy Principles", an article that explains how chemotherapy works.
- American Cerebral Palsy Information Center - Resources available include information on the symptoms, warning signs, and causes; a guide to treatment options; listings of hundreds of agencies and programs; detailed help selecting the right health insurance plan; an online support group.
- CancerEducation - Provides the global community of oncology professionals and cancer patients and their families direct access to the latest advances in treatments and diagnostic procedures; provides information about more than 20 forms of cancer, primarily in an audio/video format that is interactive.
- CancerOption.com - A customized cancer-related portal; offers "Community Features" including weekly newsletter, events calendar, chat rooms, message boards; will include cancer research, products, protocol therapies, and nutritional supplements.
- Colorectal Cancer News - News and information about the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Colon and Rectal Cancer. The site is the most comprehensive source of Colorectal Cancer news, updated daily, with information on developments in Colorectal Cancer.
- Diabetics Unite - This site encourages diabetics and loved ones to become involved in Diabetes CURE projects to support cure research. It includes a personal story of living with diabetes for 30 years and many other useful diabetes, health and medical, as well as, nursing and hospital links.
- My Diabetes - An intereactive online resource for people with diabetes.
- MS Knowledge Center - Web site dedicated to educating people affected by multiple sclerosis (MS); developed with input from an advisory board of MS specialists, the multimedia-enhanced site offers comprehensive information on MS, the latest MS news, and feature stories on people living with MS.
- 911Cancer.com - The 911Cancer.com Directory is the most comprehensive Internet
listing of cancer care providers, institutions and clinics in America. One can locate a cancer center or a physician clinic by region, state, zip code or area code or, a specific cancer treatment program or service (including clinical trials) may be sought by state area code.
- The Arthritis Institute of Long Island - The Arthritis Institute website is intended to provide general information concerning rheumatology, arthritis, and related diseases, physical conditions, and possible treatment therapies.
- The Body - An AIDS and HIV information resource; access The Body's 30,000 document library; insight from America's leading experts on treatment, infections, fatigue and anemia, viral load, diet, and exercise.
- The World Against Cancer (TWAC)
- A one-stop cancer information source with multiple multilingual search engines renders all relevant information available on the net. Another feature is an online medical dictionary appearing in the menu.
- VidaMed - Dedicated to patient education and awareness of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); access to knowledge of the enlarged prostate as well as links to other authoritative resources.