Home: Home & Family: Education
- Alberta Social Studies Council - Extensive social studies links and lesson plans for social studies teachers.
- ClassroomResources.com - K-12 curriculum, educational and homeschooling resources including lesson plans, blackline masters, teaching aids, curriculum guides and curriculum development, with a Canadian Studies focus.
- EarthSchools.com - Directory of K-12 educational Web sites and online school fundraising mall that allows users to designate a school to receive a percentage of their online purchases.
- Electric SchoolHouse - Connects parents, teachers and kids in a free, educational online environment; students can interact with classmates and teachers, and parents can become more involved in their children's education; provides age-appropriate links to the best reference materials, educational games and activity sites.
- FamilyEducation Network - Develops and delivers trusted educational resources and services for families, schools and communities, and helps parents use online resources and information to become more involved in their children's education and development.
- GetNetWise - An educational Web site to help parents keep their children away from pornography, hate speech and violence online; contains an Internet safety guide for parents based on age level, risk area and technology, and offers links to law enforcement and advocacy groups in all 50 states.
- GoFluent - The first online school which lets you learn foreign languages with live teachers, and by using the new technology of the Internet. The lessons are offered on the phone or through Web Videoconferencing.
- Golden Parachute - An online networking community for alumni and students of top universities; Web site serves as a single hub for alumni to find abundant career, business and social networking opportunities and build alliances for advancement.
- I Can Do It Too! - A program for students that promotes self-esteem and motivation by packaging rap songs containing specific values or principles that are important for young people to understand.
- Unschools.com - Helps to prepare you for your general education development (GED) tests and for your child's home schooling education.
- YourHomeWork.com - This site offers students and parents the ability to access a student's daily homework; allows teachers to directly post their class assignments on the web.