Home: Home & Family: Real Estate/Apartments
- 1RoofRealty.com - A full-service real estate broker that offers the added advantage of discount commissions. Uses the power and the reach of the Internet to advertise and sell properties in an open and transparent online auction, or through the traditional sales method. Sellers are charged just 2.5 percent to sell their home.
- ApartmentGuide.com - Comprehensive resource of apartment listings and rental information in the U.S.
- Clickahomecanada.com - Independent Canadian based online advertising company specializing in advertising real estate for both private home owners and for realtors.
- eProperty - The first online, comprehensive Internet real estate marketing and auction system of its kind; each commercial property includes the use of virtual photography and due diligence information, as well as property specific questions and answers.
- Executive Mansions - Site that caters solely to the high-end real estate market in North America; view luxury homes above $500K from all over the country.
- Gifford Abstract Corp. - Provides title insurance and other title services to home buyers in upstate New York (Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga area).
- Homebuyer's Fair - Compute the cost-of-living differences among hundreds of US and international cities; the lifestyle optimizer helps you pick the 10 best cities to live; calculate the cost of shipping household goods; get the best mortgage.
- HomeGain.com - Online home-selling resource center created for home sellers to make decisions about home improvement projects before selling.
- HomeScout - Contains a database of over 200,000 listings; great resource for anyone selling or buying a home; shop for discount mortgages.
- homes.wsj.com - Free site provides everything you need to know about buying, selling or just enjoying a residential property; a database of more than 1.2 million U.S. residential real-estate listings; information and statistics on all aspects of living and working in the 100 largest U.S. cities; research the sales history of homes by address and price range.
- InTheHouse.com - Provides unique tools and innovative services to the Canadian realtor, buyer or vendor in a centralized location. The focus will be on providing realtors with a professional, inexpensive web presence; focus on providing buyers and sellers with an easy-to-use interface to find homes and meet realtors in their area with no fear of face-to-face realtor sales pressure.
- iOwn.com - Search for a home; compare schools and housing costs; search for a real estate agent; get a quick estimate of a home's value; know how much you can borrow; select the best loan; know how much cash you'll need at closing.
- Microsoft HomeAdvisor - Find a loan; find and compare homes for sale, and apartments; calculate how much you can borrow; understand the home buying process.
- Mortgage.com - Learn about the real estate loan industry; the lending process; the financial markets; see how much you can borrow; choose a loan; apply now.
- Oliver and Associates London Realty Inc. - Canada's premier online realty site offering personalized home buying information in Ontario, Canada. Offers an extensive database of available properties, home buying advice experts, and experienced professional agents.
- Rbuy - First online real estate auction where real estate agents auction their own listings.
- Real Estate For Sale By Owner - Tips on selling or buying a home by owner through online guides. Obtain information on mortgages, learn about title searches, settlement costs, relocations, and buying from a builder.
- Realtor.com - The official Internet site of the National Association of Realtors; register for a Personal Planner to get new home listings by email; find a home, find a neighborhood, and find a realtor.
- Rental Advisor - RentalAdvisor provides a search engine that allows a
potential renter to locate a property they may be interested in by location, price, size and/or amenities.
- RENTplus.com - Enables apartment seekers to find apartments that meet criteria such as handicap accessibility, short-term lease options, pet friendly and even pool and exercise clubhouse facilities; each apartment listing can include room photographs, floor plans and photographs of the community complex.
- Select-Plan Real Estate - Information on homes for sale in the Toronto, Canada, area.
- ValueRent.com - Source for residential real estate rental advertising and information; provides a centralized, economical advertising source for rental real estate.
- zipRealty.com - Beginning to end real estate brokerage, offering an all-inclusive package of services and resources for homebuyers and sellers; offers consumers the opportunity to buy and sell their homes online, from one site.