Home: Home & Family: Teens
- Fact Monster - A great resource for homework help and research. There's a search engine and categories including World and News, U.S., People, Word Wise, Math, Science, Sports, Cool Stuff (pets, fashion, holidays, etc) and even Quizzes and
Games. Within each category are almanac, news, and a special feature section.
- BlueAsphalt.com - Features e-commerce for clothing, footwear and accessories; targets teen girls and focuses on timely editorial and entertainment content.
- Bolt - Teen-focused site that offers free e-mail and homepages, digital calendars and diaries, and user-generated content to its core audience of 13 to 20 year olds.
- CulturalCool.com - Teenage online community, focusing on topics that appeal to the teen market by providing real life information that effects their everyday lives.
- DoughNET.com - Online shopping for kids and teens; tips and tools to teach kids how to manage their money or invest in the stock market; offers areas where children can choose to donate some of their money to nonprofit organizations.
- LEGO Mindstorms - The Robotic Invention System enables kids ages 12 and up to design and program real robots; the addition of 3D streaming technology enables viewers to solve real-world, robotic challenges that are presented on the Web site.
- MainXchange.com - Online teen network offering real world experiences through a virtual stock market, a cashless auction, or by earning loyalty currency that can be used to buy or bid on real products.
- MH-18.com - Web site for young men from ages 13 to 18. Here you will find cool stuff covering fitness, sports, girls, gear, and life in general.
- PlanetGirl.com - An online network for girls age 13-18; incorporates multiple content channels including Entertainment, Around the Planet, Reality, Sport and Health, Fashion and Beauty and Relationships.
- PowerUP - A unique partnership of more than a dozen nonprofit organizations, major corporations and federal agencies give underserved youth access to technology and guidance on how to use it. Based in schools and community centers around the country, PowerUP not only will provide young people with access to the wide range of content and information on the Internet, it will also help them develop additional skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
- RocketCash.com - Gives kids and teens the freedom to buy music, clothes, games, videos at primo online stores; use your own money to shop and spend online; no need for credit card - have parents open up an account.
- Teen.com - An online Internet community for teenagers that contains daily features and columns such as advice, diaries, poetry and photo contests, fashion, beauty, movie and music reviews, homework help, games, jokes, news, college information.
- TeenCentral.net - A safe place where teens can get helpful resources and information, share stories and solve problems with their peers before they become overwhelming; offers real-life case studies about resolving crisis; interviews and stories from
other teens; advice from celebrities, sports figures and others whom teens look up to.
- TheTeenZone.com - TheTeenZone.com is an online community for teens. It offers free webmail, music and movie reviews, bulletin boards, and hot products.