Home: Home & Family: Women
- beautyjungle.com - A comprehensive women's e-commerce site for beauty and personal care products; the only authorized beauty destination to have both department store and drugstore product lines available on the same site.
- Bella-Online.com - Online multimedia network for women; a one-stop source that clarifies the overwhelming amount of information on the Web by providing quick solutions through communication and entertainment.
- Between Friends - Household hints, time management advice, organizational ideas, articles on self improvement and other resources for mothers.
- GirlGeeks - Promotes women in computing - past, present and future - through interactive Web sites, TV, radio, books, and educational and mentoring services and products.
- Girls On - A young women-oriented Web site that has become the Girls On Network, in which women discuss TV, books, movies, and books.
- iVillage.com - Learn about parenting, relationships, working from home, fitness and beauty, money, shopping, and travel.
- Moms Online - Find home-related and community information; read about gardening, recipes, and finances; other topics are family issues, relationship, spiruality, and crises.
- The New Homemaker - Provides resources that further the rebirth of the household arts - the Domestic Renaissance; topics include elder care, family health, the kitchen, community involvement, cleaning, and crafts.
- She'sGotItTogether.com - Targets professional women with new information topic channels, free e-mail, and personalized daily news headlines and weather.
- She's Got Money - Gives women financial and investment strategies and interactive tools to secure their future; the ShesGotMoney Analysis Centers allow women to ask a team of investment professions questions regarding their finances.
- SheKnows.com - A Web portal that highlights only sites of particular interest to women; site visitors may browse links in a variety of categories including art, business, health, hobbies, politics and parenting.
- SpeedyClick.com - This site offers the female audience a forum to discuss relationship issues, post messages, poke fun at female stereotypes; find contests and games, polls, the stock market, politics, barter, Dear Gabby, and more.
- WAHM.com - The online magazine for Work-at-Home Moms.
- WITI (Women in Technology International) - Vertical Internet portal site built for women who have a high reliance on technology in their professions, businesses and careers.
- My.Women.com - Customize your page to show only topics you are interested in; view today's headline news; market update; weather, to-do list, expert advice on family matters.
- Women.com - A leading network for wired women; you will find a unique blend of content, community, commerce and services that serves the diverse needs of today's online woman.