Home: Shopping: Department Stores
- Crate&Barrel - You find everything from lobster pots to candles, to a claret sofa, to a maple sled, to Peppermint Bark candy? At the Web site, you can browse online versions of the print catalogs, roam the various sections (Holiday, Dinnerware, Home Accessories, Furniture, Textiles, Lighting), or use the search engine to take you right to the item you're looking for.
- Fortunoff.com - A home and jewelry retailer, Fortunoff offers an online service-driven bridal registry, home and jewelry shopping site; features over 20,000 products for which brides and grooms, consumers and gift givers can browse by category, item or price.
- JCPenney - Clothes for men, women and children, jewelry, window coverings, gift registries, bed and bath, JCPenney Big Gift Book.
- Kmart's BlueLight.com - Offers consumers totally free Internet access as well as the opportunity to purchase products and services online.
- Neiman Marcus - Exclusive merchandise for the whole family; customer assistance via a real-time online chat function and 360-degree views of products; features stories on designers; must have luxury items.