Home: Shopping: Jewelry
- BeautifulSilverJewelry.com - Sterling silver jewelry custom designed and set with the finest gemstones including topaz, amethyst, garnet, peridot, citrine, lapiz, freshwater pearls, black onyx, and amber.
- Blue Nile - The best selection, prices, and information to help you make the perfect diamond jewelry purchase; spend time learning the basics before you begin to shop; variety of shopping tools to help you find your perfect diamond.
- Diamond Information Center - Interactive Web site that allows one an easy-to-use, step-by-step design process to help users create their own uniquely sparking diamond; helpful hints and buying information.
- Fitzula Jewelers - A fine jewelry online catalog with over 20,000 items including 14kt gold, diamonds, platinum, sterling silver and crystal at up to 50% off! Secure Online Ordering. 15-day money back guarantee.
- Ice.com - Offers easy and affordable online shopping for a dazzling array of diamonds, pearls, bracelets, necklaces, pendants, earrings and rings in gold, silver, and platinum at 30% to 70% off retail prices.
- JewelryWeb.com - Offers the best pricing in its category with discounts of 40%-60% off of retail selling prices. Using sophisticated browse and search technology, customers can peruse through a wide array of popular and fine jewelry from around the world, including diamonds, gold, pearls, and gemstones.
- Mondera.com - Secure online retailer of certified diamonds and jewelry, with an extensive Learning Center and worldwide shipping.
- MyJewelry.com - Enables consumers to design their own rings and purchase them online; consumers can take time to create jewelry that fits their personality and their wardrobe using the Design Your Own Ring feature.
- Nature's Time - Manufacturing novelty and personalized timepieces with nature themes including wood pocket watches, birdsong alarm clocks, logo and promotional watches and collectable dog, bird, and wildlife watches.
- NetJewels.com - Features a wide array of jewelry products including rings, earrings, bracelets and pendants with prices that range from $25 to $100,000; the jewelry contains diamonds or precious and semi-precious stones.
- Reeds Jewelers - Offers consumers the opportunity to buy fine jewelry on the web from the nation's 10th largest specialty retail jeweler. The Company offers diamonds, gold, and giftware and allows customers to pay for their purchases using a Reeds Gold Card or other major credit cards.
- The Gemstore - Purchase online rings, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. View streaming video footage of expert advice from the internationallly respected Gemologist focussing on how to choose
a gem. The site also offers a downloadble "ring sizer" to aid customers in choosing the right product.
- TimeBeat.com - A premier, e-commerce interactive website retailing top brand name designer watches as well as vintage watches, fine and estate jewelry, collectibles, and giftware from the world's most recognized manufacturers at substantial savings.