Home: News: Weather
- AccuWeather - Over 43,000 U.S. 5-day forecasts, links to international forecasts, local NEXRAD Doppler radars.
- CNN.com Weather - Four-day forecasts for 7,200 cities worldwide.
- NOAA's National Hurricane Center - Maintains a continuous watch on tropical cyclones over the Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico and the Eastern Pacific from May 15 through November 30. The Center prepares and distributes hurricane watches and warnings for the general public, and also prepares and distributes marine and military advisories for other users.
- Rain or Shine - 24-hour forecast, search state-by-state or country-by-country.
- The Old Farmer's Almanac - The 1999 Old Farmer's Almanac contains long-range weather forecasts from November 1998 through October 1999
- Weather.com - Today's top weather stories, get the weekend weather forecast for your town, U.S. city forecasts, international city forecasts, maps.
- WeatherLabs - Delivers accurate weather information via the Internet and wireless devices.
- WeatherPlanner.com - A new way to plan important events and activities up to a year in advance throughout the US, Canada, and the Caribbean; provides a proven, reliable view of the weather up to a year in advance, allowing users to choose the best weather for their wedding, vacation, or special event.
- WxUSA - Current forecasts, severe weather, weather news, US Radar, satellite images, weather cams, kids weather, maps, earthquakes, hurricanes, lighting, volcano.